Silk Cocoons are used in Japan as an insiders’ beauty secret since centuries and is a fundamental, Japanese "Layering" beauty routine, which advocate the return of one product for one benefit.
Fibroin, a protein in the silk, has a good scrub qualities. Even though it's soft for the face, it has a fine rough surface enough to cleanse deeply your skin, absorb impurities, and remove the dead skin. The sericin, which is another silk protein, has a moisturizing properties and has 20 amino acids and natural antioxidants.
These two proteins are generally used in cosmetic on a very slight quantity bases, for the cleansing of the pores and improving of the skin texture with time. By applying it in its purest form directly on your skin, you benefit of a luxurious face care thanks to nature.
The silkworm cocoons slide on the tip of your finger to gently exfoliate your face and hard-to-reach areas such as nostrils, lips or chin.
100% natural cocoons contain sericin and fibroin, two essential components for gentle exfoliation. Fibroin, with its fibrous texture, removes impurities and dead cells while sericin hydrates the skin and facilitates the production of collagen.
After use, your skin will be softer and more luminous!
How to use:
- Hydrate one silk cocoon with warm water (around 40°) for few minutes
- Put one cocoon on your finger, as a thimble.
- After removing your make-up and cleansed your face, wipe the silk cocoon with circular movements
- You can use one silk cocoon for about two times if you dry it without a direct sun contact
- A pack contains 10 silk cocoons