The regular type eyelash curler is perfect for creating elegant, fan-shaped "panoramic eyelashes".
It gently pushes up on the eyelid, drawing out and gripping the base of the eyelash.
It uses grooved rubber for easy gripping, allowing you to curl your eyelashes with very little force.
It fans your eyelashes out beautifully, emphasizing the whole eye and creating a distinct impression.
How to use:
Use before applying mascara or false eyelashes.
- Raise the lift lever on the back of the curler.
- With your eye open, apply the curler to the eyelid at a 45 degree angle.
- Use the flat surface at the center of the frame line to lift the eyelid, catching the eyelash at its base.
- Press the lever down, gripping the entire eyelash.
- Bring the curler slowly forward, from the base of the eyelash to its tip, lightly squeezing and lifting