Hinoki Wood Aroma Sachet Kit
- For relaxation: this product is effective for rooms and entrances
- Relax with the scent of high-quality cypress
- Use as a deodorant
- Hang this sachet on a hanger and allow the bag to deodorise the smell naturally
- For a change of mood when studying or working: Place the sachet in a corner of your desk or in your car to refresh your mood.
This aroma sachet comes with hinoki wood flakes as well as the finest hinoki wood essential oils in the collection. The chips and the essential oils are made from carefully selected, sustainably harvested hinoki trees in Japan. The aroma of phytoncides, substances emitted by plants and trees, help the body feel pure and provide natural relaxation, just like walking in the wild forest.
Hinoki is a species of cypress native to Japan. For centuries, Hinoki cypress wood has been praised for countless and precious uses: from the building of ancient Japanese temples and shrines, to the making of the therapeutic aroma. Hinoki is often applied to enhance the Japanese forest bathing experience, Shinrin-yoku
How to use:
Open the sachet bag and soak the wood chips with "hinoki essential oil" before use
Small: Wood chips 5g, Hinoki essential oil 1ml/ Package size 13 x 16 x 2 cm
Large: Wood chips 30g, Hinoki essential oil 2ml/ Package size 19 x 25 x 5 cm
Ingredients: Hinoki cypress wood flakes and Hinoki cypress oil from Okayama prefecture
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.