Siwa - Pouch (8 Colours)
RPF Naoron (Recycled PET Fiber Naoron) is a paper created using the washi-suki paper manufacturing method from recycled polyester fibers from used plastic bottles and textile products. While having the distinctive texture of paper, it does not tear easily and is highly water-resistant. RPF Naoron does not emit noxious fumes when burned.
- Dimensions: H19.0 x W9.1 (cm)
- Weight: .12 g
- Colors: Dark Brown, black, gray, dark green, dark blue, red, yellow and dark gray
- Material: RPF Naoron
- Place of origin: Japan - Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the color of the product.
Pull into shape before use. Please note that dark colors may fade or run. Do not wash. Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth. Do not iron. Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items. Colors may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.