Siwa - iPad Pro (9.7'') Case Medium
Soft Naoron is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to traditional washi making. It is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
Available in three sizes: Small for iPad Air & Pro 9.7", Medium for iPad Pro 12.9 and Large for A4 documents and MacBook Pro 12".
- Material: Soft Naoron
- Place of origin: Japan - Ichikawamisato, Yamanashi Prefecture
- Size Small (fits Ipad Air & Pro 9.7): H22 × W29 × D1.5 (cm)
- Size Medium (fits iPad Pro 12.9): H22.3 x W33.3 x D1.5 (cm)
- Size Large (fits A4 documents & MacBook Pro 12") : H27.8 x 36.7 x D15 (cm)
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the color of the product.
Pull into shape before use. Please note that dark colors may fade or run. Do not wash. Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth. Do not iron. Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items. Colors may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.