NAWRAP Traditional weaving techniques since 1930
Maruyama collection products come in a variety of different styles. There are many colour and sizing options available to suit the clients’ needs, and their home. Japanese Manufacturing: All items are produced entirely at brand’s own factory in Nara, Japan
We offer a selection of
- Organic Cotton Blankets for babies
- Organic Cotton Towels
- Organic Face Towels
- Organic hand towels
- Natural and R.I.B Dishcloths in variety of colours, colour combination's, and prints
Most of the products within Maruyama collection are infused with binchotan charcoal. Binchotan is the highest grade of charcoal and has been used for centuries in Japan to naturally purify water and air. By Infusing binchotan into each fibre, the charcoal works to neutralise smelly odours. Even with use, the charcoal will remain permanently infused within the fabric.
Superior Function: The fabrics are made with a unique wave that is not found outside of Japan. They are breathable, water absorbent and soft.
Durable and Long-lasting: The unique wave of our textiles and the multiple layers of material ensure that our products remain strong and extremely durable.
Soft to the Touch : The products become incredibly soft over time. The more you use each item, the softer it would become.
The Natural Dishcloths are 100% naturally made with absolutely no dyes or chemicals used during production. They feature 6 layers of material and are very strong. The binchotan dishcloths are naturally antibacterial and anti-odour.
Rayon is one type of natural tissue fabric, made by mixing cotton and wood pulps. This material features an outstandingly high efficiency in water absorption and breathability, and it is also known as one of the most effective tissue type to be infused with active charcoal.Product Key Features:
- Great capacity of water absorption
- Would become extremely soft after washing, and the removal of the outer layer coating
- Anti-bacterial and anti bad smell for Binchotan and Persimmon versions in the collection
- This towel features a unique Japanese multi-layer weaving technic, and are much stronger than normal one layer weaved towel, and thus much more long-lasting.
- Great breathability, and quick to dry
- Washing machine safe, with a recommended washing temperature 40 degrees and below, but allows up to 60 degrees maximum
- After washing, please allow the towel to dry naturally, dryer is not recommended
- After drying, please iron the towel to make it softer before usage