COLORBALL ANTI VIRUS MASKS
These are anti-virus are made in Japan : long-lasting, washable 50 times, and exist in several sizes for children, teenagers, and adults.
The company producing those anti-virus masks is a leading medical items producer in Japan. Big enough to be on the Japanese stock-market with few thousand workers and several factories, the equip nearly all the hospital and medical facilities in Japan.
They have developed those anti-virus masks during Civid-19 times, willing to offer a more long lasting protection than traditional paper medical masks.
The filter within the mask is 99% anti-virus proof.
This mask is made from natural organic cotton, and then dyed with natural fruit and flower colours.
Kids can wear this mask at school all day long, with no need to change the mask after 3 or 4 hours.
1) Filtration level remains same as 99 %, even after washing 50 times
2) The virus H1N1 was used to run the test in Japan, with this mask model
- this mask is expected to be washed after wearing of 1 day
There are some common ways to wash this mask, and we have listed in below, some of the most popular ones:
- Wash with soap at night after one day’s wear, and best to be washed with warm/hot water, and allow a natural dry after wash.
- If you would encounter many people during the day, it is recommended to wash the mask with hot water with at least 60 degrees. You could simply sink the mask in the hot water for around 10 to 15 minutes, to ensure the kill of all virus
- If you would like to wear the same mask every day, you could choose to iron (several times) the mask right after wash, not to make the mask flat, but to ensure that the mask could be fully dried over night !
- With the heat of iron, it could also help killing the rest of other bacterial in the tissue, however, it may damage the tissue over time through this method