COLORBALL ANTI VIRUS MASKS
- High-tech mask originally developed for protection against the SARS virus
- Filtration level remains same as 99.9 %, even after washing 50 times
- Comfortable and breathable cotton mask
This series of masks has 3 layers structure, while the outside and the inner face layer are made from the high technology moisturising & deodorant collagen fiber, and the center layer is made from the anti-virus fabric.
The anti-virus layer is specially developed by Shikibo group, which has been supplying masks, medical uniforms, and other medical related accessories to hospitals in Japan for over 10 years. The company is a leading medical items producer in Japan and they equip nearly all the hospital and medical facilities in Japan.
- Outer layer: filagen 25%, lyocell 75%
- Inner filter layer: nylon 75%, polyurethane 25%
- Virus filtration level: 99.9 % or more
- Product feature: washable up to 50 times
- Made in Japan
1) Filtration level remains same as 99 %, even after washing 50 times
2) The virus H1N1 was used to run the test in Japan, with this mask model
- this mask is expected to be washed after wearing of 1 day
There are some common ways to wash this mask, and we have listed in below, some of the most popular ones:
- Wash with soap at night after one day’s wear, and best to be washed with warm/hot water, and allow a natural dry after wash.
- If you would encounter many people during the day, it is recommended to wash the mask with hot water with at least 60 degrees. You could simply sink the mask in the hot water for around 10 to 15 minutes, to ensure the kill of all virus
- If you would like to wear the same mask every day, you could choose to iron (several times) the mask right after wash, not to make the mask flat, but to ensure that the mask could be fully dried over night !
- With the heat of iron, it could also help killing the rest of other bacterial in the tissue, however, it may damage the tissue over time through this method