Special collaboration between Stars x Siwa.
Limited production with Darth Vader and Stormtrooper, which are the characters of "Star Wars ™ ️", stamped on the Japanese Naoron washi paper.
This series includes a zipped case that is very lightweight and easy to use, and a book cover for paperback books, and a pouch to hold name cards. There are two types of bases, white and black. Please use it as a gift for those who love "Star Wars ™ ️".
This is a storage case that allows you to smartly classify business cards, and withdraw easily while making the most of the features of the new Japanese paper. Although it has a traditional appearance, it is a case was designed to have three classification pockets inside for a better organisation.
The design team has used a new Japanese paper material, called "Soft Naoron" for the making of this series. This special Japanese material is a mix of wood pulp and polyolefin made into paper using paper-making method similar to the traditional Japanese washi making. This material is soft and has the texture of a paper while its durability and water-resistant nature makes it a wonderful material for bags and pouches.
The card case made from this material is really slim and light, which weighs only 6 grams, about 1/5 of the weight of a typical business card / card case.
Two colours available: Black and White
- Dimensions: H7.5 × W10 x D0.5 (cm)
- Color Available: white & black
- Material: Soft Naoron / washi
- Place of origin: Yamanashi, Japan
Features of SIWA bags:
- Heavy items can be placed inside.
- Has been tested for loads of up to 10kg. Testing conducted by QTEC Household Goods Testing Center. Changes may occur to load capability depending on how the product is used and with time.
- Even wet items such as umbrellas can be put inside without fear of it tearing.
- Please note that leaving wet items inside for long periods of time may result in changes in the colour of the product.
- Pull into shape before use.
- Please note that dark colours may fade or run.
- Do not wash.
- Clean with a well wrung out, damp cloth.
- Do not iron.
- Please ensure that the item does not come into contact with hot items.
- Colours may change in the event that the product comes into contact with wet items.
View more products from SIWA
View more information about SIWA