It is the whole Yuzu fruit - its flesh, grains and skin - that gives this Yuzu Saké its rich and fresh taste. The brewery only uses Yuzu from southern Japan
- Use Miyamizu water source, its minerals make it a key ingredient in the production of premium sake
- The local rice is called Yamada Nishiki, also known as "the king of sake rice", this rice has a thick grain and the ideal characteristics for making sake
- All products are vegetarian, gluten-free and preservative-free
- By polishing only half of the rice grains, the authentic and rich taste of the rice is released.
- Pairs with cocktails, light lunches, & after dinner apertifs
The purest Yuzu juice is mixed with a 75% polished Junmai sake base to create the cleanest and freshest of flavours. It is light enough to enjoyed chilled on its own without diluting, and gives the impression that the fruit was just squeezed yesterday.
The brewery is based in Nishinomiya, Japan: it was founded in 1889. It has been supplying the imperial family of Japan since 1913 and is found on all the tables of Japanese embassies all over the world. These sakes have won many awards, both in Japan and abroad.
Yuzu from Koshi & Kagoshima
Ingredients : Yuzu Juice, Rice, Alcohol, Koji, Sugar, Water
Serve Chilled or with ice
Remarks: Due to custom restrictions on food related items, this product is currently unavailable for clients living in United States and Russia.