Round Luxurious Ball Soaps
- Soap that fits in the palm of your hand
- A plant material made from palm oil and palm kernel oil that has a gentle lather and a moist, gentle wash
- Created by a trusted company founded in 1892 and created this luxury line in 2003
This delicate soap series is made to give your skin extra gentle care, and thus can be used for washing your body as well as your face. The soaps are perfect for sensitive skin, hands, and body. Its texture is between liquid and milk, leaving a delicate moisturise protection and scent to your skin. If you leave your soap on a small dish will also perfume your bathroom.
Founded in 1892, by one of the oldest soap company in Japan. Based in Tokyo's craftsman district, they debuted by producing soaps for schools and hospitals. In 2003, they started their first line of luxury soaps, with popularity growing year by year.
The soap uses "RSPO" vegetable oils, which has a certification made in collaboration with Green Peace against deforestation. The soap is made from entirely plant-based material, and is excellent for moisturising, cleansing, and lathering during your shower. It is designed to have a stable form and does not oxidise easily. It will continue to remain in round shape with use, while slightly flat at the bottom so that it doesn't roll around. The soap is infused with pure essential oil with a gentle scent for relaxation.
- Rose scent: Based on the bitter orange flower, the bittersweetness of Petit Glen, it emphasises the sweetness of the gorgeous rose scent. Elegant yet sweet scent.
- Lavender scent: A blend of lavender essential oil and rosemary oil. Floral and elegant.
- Gardenia scent: A sweet and sensual gardenia (gardenia) blended with lemon oil and ylang-ylang oil. Fresh sweet scent.
- Orange scent: Based on the bitter orange flower, the bittersweetness of Petit Glen is blended. The freshness of fresh green spreads in a light floral tone.
- Fig scent: A blend of fresh figs, sweet scented citrus and rosewood oil. Fruity scent.
- Musk scent: An elegant musk blended with a transparent sheer floral scent. Elegant and refreshing scent.
Composition: Mixed natural oils
Place of origin: Tokyo, Japan
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.