Brewer Stand Set - 4 Cups
- Beautiful Drip coffee stand
- Sleek and Versatile Coffee Equipment
- The set comes with a stand, a filter, a brewer, a server, and an holder.
SLOW COFFEE STYLE SPECIALTY is inspired by the passion of craftsmen. Unique products ensuring comfort of use are created by seeking the best materials, thoughtfully crafting, and carefully finessing. Enjoy a slow, relaxing passage of time and immerse in a deeper, richer, coffee time.
The brewer stand has been given an elegant design, combining the deep coloured wood, walnut, with brass, and which will also allow the product to age beautifully.
To brew coffee, put medium ground coffee into the stainless steel filter and slowly pour the hot water in. The stainless steel filter is durable and can be used repeatedly. This filter can also extracts more coffee oil, which is the main source of the rich taste and the aroma of the coffee.
The glass server lets you observe closely the coffee dripping, and the dots along side the server indicate the total amount of the gathered coffee. The extra glass holder can be used to place the brewer and filter after use.
- Stand: W16.5 x D13 x H25 cm
- Material: walnut (urethane coating), brass, stainless steel, silicone
- Filter: ø12 x H9 cm
- stainless steel (Tin coating) / dishwasher safe
- Brewer: ø12 x H9.5 cm
- heat-resistant glass / microwave and dishwasher safe
- Server: 600ml: ø8 x H11 x W13.5 cm (can hold 700ml)
Stand: Stainless steel
Do not use in a dishwasher. To prevent rust, immediately wash and dry well after use. Store it away from other metals. When adjusting the height of the stand, hold the ring while unscrewing the knob. Coating may wear off due to screwing the knob but will not affect usage of the product.
Server, Holder: Heat‐resistant glass
Maximum temperature differential: 120℃ / 248℉
Microwave and dishwasher safe.
Microwave and dishwasher safe
Cotton paper filter: Cotton pulp, Wood pulp (Set of 20)
No chemical adhesive is used for the seam of the filter. Fold the paper along the seam before placing it in the brewer, or the seam may separate.
Place of Origin: Japan
Note: Do not overheat in the microwave or heat without water. Use only for its intended purposes. Do not use on a direct fire. Wash with care. Do not use abrasive cleansers or steel wool. Sudden temperature change may break or shatter the product. While the glass is hot, do not pour cold liquids into it and do not place it on a wet cloth or a wet surface.
Create your own gift sets now from a selection of different items on our site. Add this gift bag into the cart, and inform us about the gift that you wish to make in the note section before check-out.
Click HERE to access the product page of this gift bag.
NOTE before ordering this gift bag:
- This offer includes a special individual packing, for your ordered item
- Please kindly inform us about the exact products to be packed, in case multiple items are involved in one order
- Suitable to pack product & products with global volume up to around 320 x 180 x 75mm
- Cannot be ordered independently without other product
- White Komebukuro rice bag: 3kg
- Closed and tied manually by our team, with white wrapping string
Japan-Best is first and foremost a story about Japanese craftsmen with the influence of contemporary design. We are inspired by the timeless beauty of traditional Japanese craftsmanship, and their ability to adapt to our modern lifestyle. The more brands we meet, the more passionate we become about the stories behind each product; the skills of the craftsmen, or the long tradition of an object left unchanged for generations yet somehow remaining contemporary.
Japan-Best is a collection of Japanese brands, which we have selected for the originality of their design, the quality of their production, the fact that their production is “Made in Japan”, and the long history that they maintain, quite often for several generations.
Our selection of Japanese food is also based on craftsmanship in agriculture. We choose brands based on how they are made and we love brands that continue to use traditional natural techniques to grow food and prepare it. Good packaging and design is always and added joy to find!
Please come visit us at our store in Paris:
Bows & Arrows
17 Rue Notre-Dame-de-Nazareth
75003 Paris, France
T. +33 9 83 70 76 98
Bows & Arrows is a contemporary gift store in Paris selling a selection of contemporary Japanese lifestyle brands. We live between Tokyo and Paris and enjoy bringing new brands to introduce to our customers in Europe.
Please subscribe to our newsletter to receive invitations:
- when we have artists and craftsmen visit our store for special events
- for descriptions and stories when we receive new brands at our store
- for dates when we receive this years harvest of tea, rice, or seasonal food
Bows & Arrows is the retail branch of the “Japan- Best” distribution company based in Paris, dealing with the international wholesale distribution of a variety of Japanese brands.